Attention business owners
Explorer, Hero or Outlaw: Which archetype is your brand?
The most successful brands in the world use the power of archetypes to tap into human psychology, and drive extraordinary results.
Archetypes can be used to:
- Develop powerful strategies
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Ensure you’re presenting a compelling and consistent brand to the world
Grab this opportunity to download your Brand Archetype ebook, discover the fascinating world of Brand Archetypes and then complete the quiz to help you define which archetype best fits your brand!
Follow these 3 simple steps:
- Join my FREE Brand Strategy Mastermind Group
- Grab your interactive brand archetype eBook and complete the quiz
- Share your results with the group for my free feedback and guidance
Meet a tribe of business owners with one common purpose – to build a meaningful brand by better understanding “Brand Strategy”.
I’m Peter Engelhardt, a brand strategist. By accessing my Facebook Group and eBook you will discover the critical role Brand Strategy plays in helping establish and grow the World’s leading brands – and how strategic planning can help you to dominate your industry.
No tricks, no hacks, no BS templates, just real knowledge and concrete steps to help you build your brand.
What you’ll learn from my eBook
Kevin Roberts, Chief executive (until 2014) of Saatchi & Saatchi the Global Comms and Ad agency, made this thought provoking statement:
”Emotion, intuition, long-term memories and unconscious motivations make up as much as 80% of our decision-making processes.“
So whom you decide to be life-long friends, is more to do with your emotional gut feel than rational thought.
It’s no different to the relationship you have with brands. People have personality… and so do brands.
What makes a brand look, act or express itself in a certain way is based on universally understood characters – or archetypes – that make up the whole gamut of human behaviour.
In this FREE Brand Archetypes PDF you’ll get:
- To understand what archetypes are and how they influence brands
- The differences between brand personality and identity
- A chart of the 12 archetypes with business and buyer motivators or drivers
- 12 explanations of what makes each one tick from strategy to talent
- Many examples of people, fictional characters, videos & more…
“With over 35 years experience, we’ve seen a lot of changes. However, the fundamentals of how to create a great brand remain the same.”