This module is the last one in a series of seven that make up our Plan2Brand eTool.
Your Brand Personality is one of the components that all leading brands use to differentiate themselves, and having your own unique brand personality will help you to stand apart from your competitors.
In today’s fast paced, always-on world, it’s important for a brand to resonate with potential customers at a more personal level. This can be achieved by adopting emotional and associative human characteristics to positively shape how people feel about and interact with your brand.
Defining your brand personality and defining how your brand looks, talks and behaves will guide all of your promotional and marketing efforts. Jump in, watch the introductory video, and complete the exercises now… what are you waiting for?
And find our more about the complete Plan2Brand eTool here.
- Exercise 7.1 – Instinctive brainstorm on Brand Personality
- Exercise 7.2 – Review Brand Archetypes and Product Category
- Exercise 7.3 – Define Brand Archetype Framework
- Exercise 7.4 – Choose three personality traits from Framework
- Exercise 7.5 – Describe Personality and Brand Voice
- Exercise 7.6 – Create Brand Voice Guidelines for copywriters